Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Favorite SYTYCD couples

Wow, I had a lot of favorites tonight. I actually think I liked Heidi and Ryan the best. The dance was hot and full of energy. Primal. I also really loved Benji and Donyelle ... always in my favorites. Then Ivan and Allison. She really smoked and put on a great performance and he really surprised me. Could he have been more in charge and connected, yea sure, but he was hot. Changed my mind about him.

I think it is unfortunate for Dmitry that he is not getting strong partners. Alex does not seem very versatile and is very manic. Dmitry is beautiful to watch. What a talent! Among my daughter's many styles of dance, she dances professional ballroom, so I'll be looking to watch him at competitions.

Travis is my other favorite. He always pulls it off in my eyes, despite any criticism he's gotten so far. I think he is flawless! Love him as the all around dancer so far.

Love Musa, but he just is not as versatile as he needs to be. Steamy and handsome. He has a charisma that I love to watch. Here's hoping for him, but I don't think it's there yet. Maybe some slick chreographer will scoop him up and give him some great training in company. I think he's got the goods, but needs more classes.

As far as girls, my absolute favorite is Donyelle. Could watch her dance for days. She is great! Heidi has a ton of spirit and I like her too. However, she also is lacking in technique in traditional dance. I saw one chine leap that should have just been left out of the choreography all together. Showed her lack of technique right there. Otherwise, I like her energy.

That's it for me today! Have a great evening.

No comments: