Friday, January 13, 2006

Dancing With the Stars 2

I have to say I was pretty disgusted last week when Master P didn't even try to dance. I was delighted this week, however, when he stepped it up and actually did half way decent at the Quickstep, which I am told, is one of the hardest dances in Ballroom. Master P gave a great effort and I was very pleased to see him try "for his people" (whatever that's all about)! It was great he tried, anyway. Unfortunately, he'll have to get voted off. There isn't anyone else who was worse. Although, I recognize his effort, I'd have to vote him off too!

My other problem with him is that he won't wear ballroom shoes. The first thing that great Hip Hop Masters tell people when they ask "How can I get better at hip hop?" is "Don't dress in ballet clothes when coming to hip hop class, wear hip hop clothes. You don't wear hip hop clothes to ballet do you?" Other tips do follow ... however, you get my point. It's like playing tennis with a baseball bat. Anyway, the guy should put a pair of ballroom shoes.

No comments: