Friday, January 13, 2006

Dancing with the stars no longer about dance!

Wow, I'm shocked that Master P is still on the show. Good for him, however, in all honesty, he didn't pull the dance off. The show has just moved from a program showcasing what beginners can do in dance, to a social statement. Not good. All I can say is that I hope he really puts in the effort this week because I think that Tatum was putting in tons more effort and it's just not fair to kick someone off who is making effort because the other person, who isn't making a great effort simply has more "people" on his side. Wrong format for me. Don't get me wrong .... I'm glad Master P has a third chance .... I really hope he shows his "people" how to make a really good effort and tries harder than ever. While doing so ... please remember the title of the show "DANCING with the stars". Not, "Gansta show and tell." ... Not, "Dancing for Flood Victims". While we all feel for the tragedies that have happened, I think that "Dancing with the stars" is an escape that we watch to relieve ourselves from the constant bombardment of death, loss, and tragedy. Not every moment needs, or should be a reminder of depression and tragedy. Sometimes our minds just need to rest and think about happy things for .... gee, mayone one hour while watching a show about ..... hmmmm, let me think ......Dance? Give it a rest Master P and let everyone escape for an hour or two!

No comments: