Saturday, January 28, 2006

Finally gone!

So glad that Master P has finally been voted off! Where he did have moments of looking like a good person, he definately squashed those when he started calling everyone 'haters'. Pleassssse. Just goes to show that I should not have second guessed that dance judge for being so harsh. He knew exactly what he was doing and is obviously more experienced than I. All I can say is poooor Ashley.

I am excited to see how everyone is progessing in the ballroom dancing. Jerry Rice (Who is getting a lot of exposure i.e. Miss America Judge), is actually doing a great job and has an outstanding attitude! Tia Carrere .... wow, girl that extra baby weight just dripped off you. You look great. Unfortunaly, it will take tons more training for her to get comfortable with dance, but it helped her out and that works for me. My fav is still is Drew and Cheryl. He really puts the performance into the dance and works really hard to dance technically right.

No comments: