Monday, January 23, 2006

I like the mix of dance

I think it's great that Dancing With the Stars is mixing it up by including an exhibition of break dancing. CAN'T believe that Master P made it this far AGAIN!!! Well, good for him. Actually, Master P seems like a really nice guy. But, O.K. Master P, It's time to bring it! Let's see what you got! Drew and Cheryl are adorable together, but who knows who will win this season. George Hamilton is fun to watch simply because he's such a legend. Love the wrestling chic .... what long legs .... beautiful for dance. I really liked the news lady too. She was hot latin and has a great attitude! The soap star is good too, great legs and is beginning to move really well. These old ladies are inspiring me to kick it up! Haha. Actually, I did do about 30 seconds of the New York City Ballet Workout this morning. Go me!

No comments: